I have been privileged to review Sarah Koontz’s latest FREE Bible Study, Jesus Before I Go, and I can tell you it has been very rich and rewarding. This is not my first study I have worked through with Sarah…she is a precious woman of God who yearns to provide materials that will draw women closer to their Father.
And she does this through her understanding of the word, research of the scriptures and practical application tips in her studies. Sarah beaks scripture down to its root components, making it easy to digest for those not familiar with the passages and yet making it feel like a deep dive into truth for those more well-versed.
If you are looking to grow your walk…or if you are even considering whether you should begin a walk with Jesus…this study is for you! All you need to complete this free online Bible study is 15-minutes per day and an e-mail address. Well, you need an open heart and an open mind too!
In Jesus’ final teaching and prayer in John 14-17 we see the heart of both our teacher Jesus, the human, and our redeemer, Jesus the Savior.
THE “BEFORE I GO” BIBLE STUDY WILL HELP YOU:
· Understand Who Jesus Christ Is
· Receive the Free Gift of Salvation
· Invite others to Accept Jesus’ Invitation
· Study and Apply God’s Word to Your Life
· Pray With Absolute Confidence
The structure and the convenience (online!) of this study lends itself well to both individual reflection and small groups. The knowledge and nourishment you will glean from this study will help you elevate your faith journey.
The one thing I really enjoyed about the study was the focus on a short section of scripture. It gave me the ability to really concentrate on each of the words and the concepts. Applying the teachings of Jesus’ in His final days gave me such a greater understanding of what my faith is rooted in.
Here are a few of my takeaways:
· Pursue your relationship with God as earnestly as you pursue relationship with your most loved humans…
· Don’t just read through scripture to get your devotional done…spend TIME being still in His presence meditating on one aspect of His goodness at a time.
· Overcoming the world’s trials means knowing the Word intimately.
· Loving God’s way is hard…but it is worth it.
Before I Go: Structure
Before I Go e-mail—making it easier than ever to learn on the go!
actions you can do right now! And every single one of them is a reaction to what Jesus Christ has done for you.
I hope you will join us!
Before I Go: About the Author